• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am Jake Nabbet, otherwise known as MesterMan KNGT. I'm a Youtube user who strives to get the most out of the platform and explore all aspects of con

Jake Nabbet

about.me
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jake Nabbet
Title of introduction: I am Jake Nabbet, otherwise known as MesterMan KNGT. I'm a Youtube user who strives to get the most out of the platform and explore all aspects of content creation.I watch a variety of creators ranging from DanyMok to Fefe to even TubeBuddy(since I want to be up to date on all their content)
Your name/ Alias: Mester and MesterKNGT would be preferred, but if you want to get to specifics over my account name, Mr Nabbet or Jake would fit too.I picked the name because I always wanted to have a fiction online persona(relax, I know I'm not allowed to roleplay)
Where are you from? The United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found the extension while searching around the google web store for extensions that could help me with video creation.I immediately was curious about Tubebuddy and decided to create a free account and check it out.It helped me so much when it comes to analytics and making my thumbnails.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a very chatty person online, so when I saw that I was eligible for the forum discussion on my Tubebuddy account, I leaped at the opportunity. I have a feeling that just discussing stuff about Youtube and content creation overall could be fun.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to be known on the Youtube platform and while I am steadily advertising(ok, more like chatting) frequently on Twitter, I think the forums could help me become more known.
How frequently do you upload? I usually upload on a weekly basis.Right now, my uploads are slow since I'm still trying to figure out my passion on Youtube and what videos I would want to post
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Still figuring them out, for the most part, it's trying to get into my dream college and maybe use my expertise to educate people in the future(not like a teacher, but like, in general, little pieces of info)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MesterManKNGTMovement/videos

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jake Nabbet
Title of introduction: I am Jake Nabbet, otherwise known as MesterMan KNGT. I'm a Youtube user who strives to get the most out of the platform and explore all aspects of content creation.I watch a variety of creators ranging from DanyMok to Fefe to even TubeBuddy(since I want to be up to date on all their content)
Your name/ Alias: Mester and MesterKNGT would be preferred, but if you want to get to specifics over my account name, Mr Nabbet or Jake would fit too.I picked the name because I always wanted to have a fiction online persona(relax, I know I'm not allowed to roleplay)
Where are you from? The United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found the extension while searching around the google web store for extensions that could help me with video creation.I immediately was curious about Tubebuddy and decided to create a free account and check it out.It helped me so much when it comes to analytics and making my thumbnails.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a very chatty person online, so when I saw that I was eligible for the forum discussion on my Tubebuddy account, I leaped at the opportunity. I have a feeling that just discussing stuff about Youtube and content creation overall could be fun.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to be known on the Youtube platform and while I am steadily advertising(ok, more like chatting) frequently on Twitter, I think the forums could help me become more known.
How frequently do you upload? I usually upload on a weekly basis.Right now, my uploads are slow since I'm still trying to figure out my passion on Youtube and what videos I would want to post
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
Still figuring them out, for the most part, it's trying to get into my dream college and maybe use my expertise to educate people in the future(not like a teacher, but like, in general, little pieces of info)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MesterManKNGTMovement/videos

Welcome!! It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: