• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel IΓÇÖm not very good but this is all I have

Russ Green

User name: Russ Green
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm not very good but this is all I have
Your name/ Alias: Russ
Where are you from? Sussex, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Kept getting emails from TubeBuddy promising help to grow my channel if I just pay a little!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forum to see what help there is to grow, learn and earn
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be free to speak my mind honestly and openly.
How frequently do you upload? ΓÇ£WeaklyΓÇ¥
What are your hobbies? Advanced motorcyclist, retired from the music touring industry where I spent over 20 years driving band buses and about 5 years driving trucks. Also for bands
What is your biggest dream? I dream to finally buy a house I can call home. Since my divorce IΓÇÖve been forced to rent. Given my age at just over 50 yrs young, I will never afford a deposit so I am forced to rent i the private sector. I canΓÇÖt afford that and owe my landlord over 4K at this point
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Be9eciYkwg4uC6UiRVF0Q

Reactions: MediaMan

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Russ Green
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm not very good but this is all I have
Your name/ Alias: Russ
Where are you from? Sussex, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Kept getting emails from TubeBuddy promising help to grow my channel if I just pay a little!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forum to see what help there is to grow, learn and earn
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be free to speak my mind honestly and openly.
How frequently do you upload? ΓÇ£WeaklyΓÇ¥
What are your hobbies? Advanced motorcyclist, retired from the music touring industry where I spent over 20 years driving band buses and about 5 years driving trucks. Also for bands
What is your biggest dream? I dream to finally buy a house I can call home. Since my divorce IΓÇÖve been forced to rent. Given my age at just over 50 yrs young, I will never afford a deposit so I am forced to rent i the private sector. I canΓÇÖt afford that and owe my landlord over 4K at this point
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Be9eciYkwg4uC6UiRVF0Q

Welcome, sir!! It's great to have you on board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi Russ Green
be welcome
I don't know how retirement works in the UK but I hope it's better than in Brazil.

I really like this theme "speak your mind honestly and openly"
I don't know what the "Weakly" frequency means

But a community member posted her trajectory so far and I think it serves as an inspiration for all of us please take a look.

Reactions: Russ Green
OP
OP
Russ Green

Russ Green

Hi Russ Green
be welcome
I don't know how retirement works in the UK but I hope it's better than in Brazil.

I really like this theme "speak your mind honestly and openly"
I don't know what the "Weakly" frequency means

But a community member posted her trajectory so far and I think it serves as an inspiration for all of us please take a look.

Thank you Wilson, very inspiring read. Thank you for sharing

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
wow...1 year old channel, 81 videos, 550+ subs, a mishmosh of content, I'm impressed! Would love to hear more about how you grew your subscribers because typically you see a defined focused channel halfway to monetizing, but your channel seems to be basically whatever is on your mind and that goes against the thinking of so many "experts". lol..

Reactions: Russ Green
OP
OP
Russ Green

Russ Green

wow...1 year old channel, 81 videos, 550+ subs, a mishmosh of content, I'm impressed! Would love to hear more about how you grew your subscribers because typically you see a defined focused channel halfway to monetizing, but your channel seems to be basically whatever is on your mind and that goes against the thinking of so many "experts". lol..
I'm not adverse to thinking against the grain of experts!!

• Love
Reactions: MediaMan