• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi everyone! I'm new here, so I introduce myself here (and my music channel)^^

Marc Peterson

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Marc Peterson
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! I'm new here, so I introduce myself here (and my music channel)^^
Your name/ Alias: Marc Peterson
Where are you from? France
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Youtube videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community because I think as creators we can help each other find the better information when we need it and help us grow our channels and communities together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to build a great and benevolent community who share the same passion for music and love, and grow my youtube channel enough to live from my music.
How frequently do you upload? I post between 1 and 3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? I love music, nature, video games, my children and family...
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to live from my music (thanks to my youtube channel) and maybe one day collaborate with one of my idols (Jason Mraz, Kina Grannis, James Morisson or Ed Sheeran (among others^^))
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--sbIv0q0O9oiLhZwbZjSg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!! It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: