• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Web Entrepreneur and Social media enthusiast

DaveWinner

User name: DaveWinner
Title of introduction: Web Entrepreneur and Social media enthusiast
Your name/ Alias: Dave
Where are you from? Gabon
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through creating my first Youtube Channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn from others and find solution on any issue I will probably face
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make people happy and earn money from my contents
How frequently do you upload? I post some relaxing videos weekly
What are your hobbies? Watching tutorials, learning, driving, reading books, posting, social marketing, gym, gaming
What is your biggest dream? Becoming millionaire
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2FK-rlUK2B0fahvzf4z1Q

Russ Green

YouΓÇÖll do well if you know what youΓÇÖre doing. I know what needs to be done, but I lack the skills to produce the effect I have in my mind. I used videos similar to your channel to de-stress unwind and relax my mind. I hope to find a partner who I can help as much as I need their help too. I wish you well, good luck with your channel, I hope it leads you to your dream

Reactions: DaveWinner

QFL Jade

TubeBuddy Star
I love what you want to do with your content but I would always try to normalize my content. The content that you wanna make I feel like is very needed and helpful but won't necessarily make you millions. However, anything can happen

ResetResto

TubeBuddy Star
resetresto.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I absolutely love relaxing videos as it helps me sleep. (Insomnia) I will be sure to check out your content! Good luck with your channel!

• Love