• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello! My name is Ren, and I'm a huge fan of spooky and the color purple!

InfiniteRen

User name: InfiniteRen
Title of introduction: Hello! My name is Ren, and I'm a huge fan of spooky and the color purple!
Your name/ Alias: InfiniteRen
Where are you from? US
How did you find TubeBuddy? Internet Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn in order to improve. I love making content, and would love it even more if I could learn skills to make my content even better!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My greatest hope is to reach an audience of at least a handful of regulars, and continue to grow a community that enjoys the videos that I put out.
How frequently do you upload? I upload horror let's plays 3x a week.
What are your hobbies? I'm a mom to 3 kids, so they occupy the rest of my time!
What is your biggest dream? YOUTUBE PARTNER!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6k24xfPsjvv7ztTA14yUTw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: InfiniteRen
Title of introduction: Hello! My name is Ren, and I'm a huge fan of spooky and the color purple!
Your name/ Alias: InfiniteRen
Where are you from? US
How did you find TubeBuddy? Internet Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn in order to improve. I love making content, and would love it even more if I could learn skills to make my content even better!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My greatest hope is to reach an audience of at least a handful of regulars, and continue to grow a community that enjoys the videos that I put out.
How frequently do you upload? I upload horror let's plays 3x a week.
What are your hobbies? I'm a mom to 3 kids, so they occupy the rest of my time!
What is your biggest dream? YOUTUBE PARTNER!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6k24xfPsjvv7ztTA14yUTw

Welcome! It's great to have you onboard :D

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: