• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel DIYer that enjoys bringing small engines, tools, appliances just about anything back to a useful state. I also get into tool reviews, home & auto rep

Joe Z

User name: Joe Z
Title of introduction: DIYer that enjoys bringing small engines, tools, appliances just about anything back to a useful state. I also get into tool reviews, home & auto repairs. The theme of my channel is reclaim, reuse, repair, recycle. After all "A good reason to repair instead of automatically replace resources are finite."
Your name/ Alias: Joe Z
Where are you from? Bronx NY---Living in Dutchess Co since the early 70s
How did you find TubeBuddy? A fellow creator told me about it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to learn more about TB to help with my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel to a point where it would be a reliable source of income
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? use to fish, hunt--now small engine repair, gardening, creating YT videos, raising my chickens & just getting into how things work remain
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/JOEZEP54/about

Avatads

choufouni.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. Wish you all the success in the world. I will for sure check your channel out. I'm addicted to youtube videos.

Reactions: Joe Z

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Joe Z
Title of introduction: DIYer that enjoys bringing small engines, tools, appliances just about anything back to a useful state. I also get into tool reviews, home & auto repairs. The theme of my channel is reclaim, reuse, repair, recycle. After all "A good reason to repair instead of automatically replace resources are finite."
Your name/ Alias: Joe Z
Where are you from? Bronx NY---Living in Dutchess Co since the early 70s
How did you find TubeBuddy? A fellow creator told me about it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to learn more about TB to help with my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel to a point where it would be a reliable source of income
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? use to fish, hunt--now small engine repair, gardening, creating YT videos, raising my chickens & just getting into how things work remain
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/JOEZEP54/about

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

ResetResto

TubeBuddy Star
resetresto.com
Subscriber Goal
A warm welcome to you! I am also in the ΓÇ£bring new life to itemsΓÇ¥ space. I wish you the best of luck with your channel!

Reactions: Joe Z