• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My videos were performing well in the last 10 days but suddenly youtube is not giving impressions on my new video, can anyone tell me why?

keemtiknowledge

Till last week my videos were getting really good views 500-1k views atleast on every video and some videos got 10k plus views and this was really good i think because my channel is 2.5 months old, but don't know why youtube is not giving impressions on my recent videos and I'm only getting 30-60 views, this is a big decline in the views. Please help me anyone why is it happening? When will i again get impressions on my videos?

DigiDesign Zina

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Maybe the topic of your video is not popular on that video?
How is your seo score doing on that video?
Do you have hashtags where your video is ranking?
Is cta good on that video? If not maybe you need to make a better thumbnail?
This things should I check :)

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
What you are describing is very important. Here is how. Contrary to what most people here think, YouTube is NOT a search index. YouTube is a Human Index. YouTube cares absolutely zip, zilch, nada about your video or how good your SEO is. What YouTube is watching is one thing, this is, how Humans interact with your video. When you first put a video out, YouTube does not know enough about how humans will interact with your video, and they will give it a little time to start gathering data by suggesting it to people they think might be interested in it. This is where your initial views come from. Once humans start interacting with your video, YouTube starts to analyze the data and decides whether your video deserves more promotion or less. In your case, it is less. This tells you that the Human Index is pushing your video down.

There are really only three things YT cares about. Here they are.

1. The Click.
2. The Stay.
3. The Return.

The Click is when people click on your video. The click is good, but it by itself is of little worth. The Stay is how long the clicker stays on your video. If the clicker is immediately clicking off, that is actually worse for you than if they did not click at all. The Return, is when after watching your video, the viewer then clicks on another one of your videos that has been suggested from your library.

Get people to click and watch a good portion of your video and want to watch more of your content. Do this, and nothing else you do will matter.

Last edited:

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
What you are describing is very important. Here is how. Contrary to what most people here think, YouTube is NOT a search index. YouTube is a Human Index. YouTube cares absolutely zip, zilch, nada about your video or how good your SEO is. What YouTube is watching is one thing, this is, how Humans interact with your video. When you first put a video out, YouTube does not know enough about how humans will interact with your video, and they will give it a little time to start gathering data by suggesting it to people they think might be interested in it. This is where your initial views come from. Once humans start interacting with your video, YouTube starts to analyze the data and decides whether your video deserves more promotion or less. In your case, it is less. This tells you that the Human Index is pushing your video down.

There are really only three things YT cares about. Here they are.

1. The Click.
2. Tha Stay.
3. The Return.

The Click is when people click on your video. The click is good, but it by itself is of little worth. The Stay is how long the clicker stays on your video. If the clicker is immediately clicking off, that is actually worse for you than if they did not click at all. The Return, is when after watching your video, the viewer then clicks on another one of your videos that has been suggested from your library.

Get people to click and watch a good portion of your video and want to watch more of your content. Do this, and nothing else you do will matter.

This makes a lot of sense. Great write up

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer