• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can you tweak Trending Video Suggestions? They're not relative to my channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Historysquad

Hi, my first visit to the forum here. I'm new to Tubebuddy and enjoying using it so far but noticed that the trending video suggestions are not at all relevant to my channel and therefore useless. The trending vids are predominantly football/soccer results related, but my channel is history related. Is there any way to tweak this to make it more relative? UK soccer results just aren't relevant. Thanks in advance

Reactions: ritik_paswan

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi, my first visit to the forum here. I'm new to Tubebuddy and enjoying using it so far but noticed that the trending video suggestions are not at all relevant to my channel and therefore useless. The trending vids are predominantly football/soccer results related, but my channel is history related. Is there any way to tweak this to make it more relative? UK soccer results just aren't relevant. Thanks in advance

Heya!

Unfortunately, no, you can't change that as it's global topics which are quite trending in that very country and such topics are imported directly from YouTube hence, we cannot change the topics to one's channel type.

However, you can indeed use our keyword research tool to search for keywords which are in regard to your video titles or topics and thus, you can see some of the top trending videos which are using that very keyword and you can get some sort of idea.

DigiDesign Zina

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey,
I have that same problem too, My Channel goes about Art and Drawing tutorials and I get also trending videos about football/soccer, etc.

I don't think that you can change that sadly enough. I can be wrong, so I am curious if their is a way to change this.

Reactions: Historysquad

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!

Unfortunately, no, you can't change that as it's global topics which are quite trending in that very country and such topics are imported directly from YouTube hence, we cannot change the topics to one's channel type.

However, you can indeed use our keyword research tool to search for keywords which are in regard to your video titles or topics and thus, you can see some of the top trending videos which are using that very keyword and you can get some sort of idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.