• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tag to your title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

franza__79

Hi everyone I would like to try to understand what is meant by Add Tags to your Title.
I always put the title in my tags but I get this punctually.
I attach screenshoot thanks to all for the help.
Screenshot_20220814-201000573_1.jpg

DigiDesign Zina

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am gonna try to explain it to you :) Tags are words that tell you, Where your video goes about.

for example, my video goes about Learning to draw a dog for beginners

TAGS IN TITLE:

The tags in the title are "How to Draw a Dog in Procreate | Step by Step Beginner Tutorial.

Try to add a capital letter at the beginning of the "important words".

TAGS IN DESCRIPTION:

It is also important to add the tags of your title to your description. this would be my Description:

" In this Tutorial, I will show you How to Draw a Dog in Procreate. It is a Step by Step Beginner Tutorial.
So it is an Easy to Follow Beginner Tutorial about How to Draw a Dog.

After this Tutorial, you Can Draw Your own Dog in Procreate.

ADD THE TAGS:

After your Title and Description, you can add your Tags.
My tags Should be:

#How to Draw a Dog in Procreate #Beginner Tutorial Procreate #Step by Step Tutorial #Step by Step tutorial Procreate #How to Draw a Dog #How to Draw a Dog Easy #How to Draw a Dog for Beginners

and so on ...

I hope you understand it a little. I am self still learning and try to grow my Youtube channel. It works for me to look a lot of tutorials about SEO on Youtube. Also TubeBuddy helps me a lot.

Goodluck with it

OP
OP
franza__79

franza__79

I am gonna try to explain it to you :) Tags are words that tell you, Where your video goes about.

for example, my video goes about Learning to draw a dog for beginners

TAGS IN TITLE:

The tags in the title are "How to Draw a Dog in Procreate | Step by Step Beginner Tutorial.

Try to add a capital letter at the beginning of the "important words".

TAGS IN DESCRIPTION:

It is also important to add the tags of your title to your description. this would be my Description:

" In this Tutorial, I will show you How to Draw a Dog in Procreate. It is a Step by Step Beginner Tutorial.
So it is an Easy to Follow Beginner Tutorial about How to Draw a Dog.

After this Tutorial, you Can Draw Your own Dog in Procreate.

ADD THE TAGS:

After your Title and Description, you can add your Tags.
My tags Should be:

#How to Draw a Dog in Procreate #Beginner Tutorial Procreate #Step by Step Tutorial #Step by Step tutorial Procreate #How to Draw a Dog #How to Draw a Dog Easy #How to Draw a Dog for Beginners

and so on ...

I hope you understand it a little. I am self still learning and try to grow my Youtube channel. It works for me to look a lot of tutorials about SEO on Youtube. Also TubeBuddy helps me a lot.

Goodluck with it

thank you very much ... you have been very helpful to me. I'll follow your advice. I hope to grow like you on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.