• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Drawing Tutorials For Beginners

DigiDesign Zina

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: DigiDesign Zina
Title of introduction: Drawing Tutorials For Beginners
Your name/ Alias: Zina
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? Trough a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for a Nice Community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Helping people to learn How they Can Draw Too
How frequently do you upload? 2 Days a week
What are your hobbies? Drawing, playing with my Dog, Taking care of my Horse, and Graphic Design
What is your biggest dream? I have a lot of dreams, I want to build a Lovely Community and Help people with Drawing beside That I want to Build I nice place for older Horses to give them the best last years they have
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9JCaf_LIq3zZyflmMaBUA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: DigiDesign Zina
Title of introduction: Drawing Tutorials For Beginners
Your name/ Alias: Zina
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? Trough a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for a Nice Community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Helping people to learn How they Can Draw Too
How frequently do you upload? 2 Days a week
What are your hobbies? Drawing, playing with my Dog, Taking care of my Horse, and Graphic Design
What is your biggest dream? I have a lot of dreams, I want to build a Lovely Community and Help people with Drawing beside That I want to Build I nice place for older Horses to give them the best last years they have
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9JCaf_LIq3zZyflmMaBUA

Welcome! I could some help with drawings hahaha :D

It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
DigiDesign Zina

DigiDesign Zina

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I could some help with drawings hahaha :D

It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thank you! I will check it out :D

ResetResto

TubeBuddy Star
resetresto.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TB! I had a look at your channel and you are very talented. You have actually showed me how to draw a horse and it actually looks like a horse
I wish you all the best with your channel!

tefeviil

I like your content and hope you will continue making it! IΓÇÖm looking for more free simple drawing classes online, and your channel looks perfect. I want to learn basic digital drawing first and then go for something more complicated.
I might be too old for it, but I want drawing to become my new hobby. I got this idea after my wife got us a happy family caricature. I liked the style and thought I might also draw something like this. So, I want to develop my skills, and I hope your channel will help me with this. I also hope I will not abandon this hobby just like I did with many other hobbies before.

Last edited: