• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gaming Reviews, Discussions, And Thoughts On All Things Nerdy

PrettyGuardian

User name: PrettyGuardian
Title of introduction: Gaming Reviews, Discussions, And Thoughts On All Things Nerdy
Your name/ Alias: PrettyGuardian
Where are you from? Seattle
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reddit
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums partially because I wanted one of those sweet sweet upgraded memberships but I'm also genuinely interested in seeing if TubeBuddy can be a good tool to help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now, hitting that 1k subscriber mark is definitely a goal. Outside of that I just want to be able to use my channel to be a part of the bigger dialogue that is happening in the gaming world.
How frequently do you upload? Bi-Weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming, eating pizza, listening to D&D podcasts
What is your biggest dream? Like many people, I would love to be able to quit my job and focus on making videos and playing games. Outside of that I just want a happy, stable, normal life and be ably to enjoy my nerdy activities like going to comic-con or seeing the latest Marvel movie.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/prettyguardian

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: PrettyGuardian
Title of introduction: Gaming Reviews, Discussions, And Thoughts On All Things Nerdy
Your name/ Alias: PrettyGuardian
Where are you from? Seattle
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reddit
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums partially because I wanted one of those sweet sweet upgraded memberships but I'm also genuinely interested in seeing if TubeBuddy can be a good tool to help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now, hitting that 1k subscriber mark is definitely a goal. Outside of that I just want to be able to use my channel to be a part of the bigger dialogue that is happening in the gaming world.
How frequently do you upload? Bi-Weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming, eating pizza, listening to D&D podcasts
What is your biggest dream? Like many people, I would love to be able to quit my job and focus on making videos and playing games. Outside of that I just want a happy, stable, normal life and be ably to enjoy my nerdy activities like going to comic-con or seeing the latest Marvel movie.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/prettyguardian

Welcome!

Gaming reviews? Gonna check them out!! gaming channel here as well :D

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: