• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Josh Cote - Real Estate Business

Josh Cote

User name: Josh Cote
Title of introduction: Josh Cote - Real Estate Business
Your name/ Alias: Josh Cote
Where are you from? Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Derral Eves and his book, The YouTube Formula!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am brand new to YouTube as a creator. I want to be able to effectively grow my channel as I start to film and uploaded content, so I decided this would be a great place to start so I can learn while I grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to drive more traffic and leads to my real estate business, both in local business here in my market, and referral business with agents and customers outside of my market.
How frequently do you upload? I'm still in the planning phase but I intend to upload 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Likely I will be posting a market update on mondays (local and national), a video on local hotspots on wednesdays, and probably a video showcasing my projects on Fridays.
What are your hobbies? My only real "hobby" is working out daily. I never miss a day in the gym, even "rest days" are some kind of active pre-hab or slow cardio day. Mostly I enjoy spending time with my wife and three kids and getting out into nature whether that be camping, going to the lake, or doing anything in the sun really.
What is your biggest dream? I dream of owning multiple companies that generate $100 Million in yearly revenue. With the cash flow from these businesses, my plan is to invest that back into buying more rental real estate and acquiring cash-flowing companies for my portfolio. I essentially just want to play monopoly in real life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBeOXtWhblzhyVNbUhU0yQ

Reactions: MattCommand1