• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Combat Chicken combines the best of both worlds, combat and chickens!

Combat Chicken

User name: Combat Chicken
Title of introduction: Combat Chicken combines the best of both worlds, combat and chickens!
Your name/ Alias: Combat Chicken
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? GLID Gaming
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Interest in personal growth, finding a way to meet new people, have interesting conversations and see how other people deal with certain situations.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Due to certain medical conditions I can't make a living off of regular work. I am going to build a successful YouTube channel that will, in time, be able to support me partially, but hopefully fully. After I reach a certain goal I want to expand the channel into something more than just regular videos.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming, working on computers, playing with pets, etc.
What is your biggest dream? Live off of YouTube and being able to guide my friends in the same direction. Buy a bigger house, new car and travel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJnlWn_7LDM5RejOMphMKg

OP
OP
Combat Chicken

Combat Chicken

Hey there! Mostly games our group is playing at that point in time. Or, just stuff that I like personally. I have some games like Insurgency: Sandstorm that come back every now and then.