• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Gamer | Weightloss | Open to Friendship

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
User name: HealthyTiffany
Title of introduction: Gamer | Weightloss | Open to Friendship
Your name/ Alias: HealthyTiffany (or just Tiffany)
Where are you from? U.S.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber, years ago!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to make lasting relationships regarding weight loss, gaming and YouTube. It's hard to find people around you with similar values in that way, so I thought a forum like this would be great.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to spread awareness for obese/plus-size people who are also struggling with weight loss! In addition to that, of course I'd like to get more subscribers and views, but the support system is what really matters tbh.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly is the plan; I only have 1 video right now, but the plan is a video every Sunday.
What are your hobbies? I love gaming, watching anime, learning Japanese and now recording videos regarding weight loss or eating better!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get a video game published by Square Enix.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6wsfcmkQrPjIm8fRLhArqg

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Bem-vindo Tiffany
Espero que você possa realizar seu sonho de publicar seu jogo na square enix

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: HealthyTiffany
Title of introduction: Gamer | Weightloss | Open to Friendship
Your name/ Alias: HealthyTiffany (or just Tiffany)
Where are you from? U.S.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber, years ago!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to make lasting relationships regarding weight loss, gaming and YouTube. It's hard to find people around you with similar values in that way, so I thought a forum like this would be great.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to spread awareness for obese/plus-size people who are also struggling with weight loss! In addition to that, of course I'd like to get more subscribers and views, but the support system is what really matters tbh.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly is the plan; I only have 1 video right now, but the plan is a video every Sunday.
What are your hobbies? I love gaming, watching anime, learning Japanese and now recording videos regarding weight loss or eating better!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get a video game published by Square Enix.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6wsfcmkQrPjIm8fRLhArqg

Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: