• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

During the beginning of channel ops (1 week old), is it normal to show only the audiences from originated country?

Cute Pink Rabbit

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi, during the beginning of channel ops (1 week old), is it normal to show only the audiences from originated country?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That's not abnormal. YouTube is searching for the audiences that will enjoy your content based on a number of demographics/variables in your video. It's not really that they are looking specifically at your area, just that the demographics for your video typically mirror the demographics in your area.

Reactions: Cute Pink Rabbit
OP
OP
Cute Pink Rabbit

Cute Pink Rabbit

TubeBuddy Pro
Thanks. Will continue to monitor the geographic location of the audiences. My content by nature is suitable for kids around the world and not only the originated country.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
They could only be offering it locally, but it could also be a glitch in the analytics. Sometimes I have a video that says 100% of the views are one country, or one gender, or one age group... then a few days later it goes back to normal. There are some odd glitches sometimes.

Reactions: Cute Pink Rabbit
OP
OP
Cute Pink Rabbit

Cute Pink Rabbit

TubeBuddy Pro
They could only be offering it locally, but it could also be a glitch in the analytics. Sometimes I have a video that says 100% of the views are one country, or one gender, or one age group... then a few days later it goes back to normal. There are some odd glitches sometimes.
Exactly, one country, one gender, one age group only for now. More than a week but it is still yet to back to normal :(

cute_pink_rabbit_screenshot.png