• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi and Quick Intro from Quit Smoking Expert!

QuitSmokingExpert

User name: QuitSmokingExpert
Title of introduction: Hi and Quick Intro from Quit Smoking Expert!
Your name/ Alias: Quit Smoking Expert
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube - long ago!!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd like to meet others in my space, make friends and maybe collaborate, learn and share!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: FIrst to get monetized as well as getting clients!!
How frequently do you upload? I post 2 to 3 videos weekly
What are your hobbies? I enjoy sharing, helping others being the best they can be!
What is your biggest dream? Help 1000 people quit smoking and live a fuller life!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN1S7ucY6miiy-F-hjUyoUQ

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: QuitSmokingExpert
Title of introduction: Hi and Quick Intro from Quit Smoking Expert!
Your name/ Alias: Quit Smoking Expert
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube - long ago!!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd like to meet others in my space, make friends and maybe collaborate, learn and share!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: FIrst to get monetized as well as getting clients!!
How frequently do you upload? I post 2 to 3 videos weekly
What are your hobbies? I enjoy sharing, helping others being the best they can be!
What is your biggest dream? Help 1000 people quit smoking and live a fuller life!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN1S7ucY6miiy-F-hjUyoUQ

Welcome!

It's great to have you onboard with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you! I have a lot of family members that smoke... when it gets bad, it gets BAD, so the work you're doing is really important. Welcome!