• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Future RN in the Making

Life With Deelii

User name: Life With Deelii
Title of introduction: Future RN in the Making
Your name/ Alias: Deelii
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Annie Dube and Navigating Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The reason I join this community is to learn from others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal for my channel is to help upcoming nursing school students to see and gain insight into nursing school and to reach a particular milestone where people see my videos and someday own my very own business.
How frequently do you upload? I'm trying to be consistent with my uploading schedule with school so I try to upload twice a week
What are your hobbies? I love to read, dance, and sing and I love nature
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become an RN which I'm in the process of completing and to own a business someday
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLa6-LKjvU1a_Cd6tAnt3HA

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
welcome to the community!
Deelii, I hope you can become an RN and have your own business. Good luck! Success!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Life With Deelii
Title of introduction: Future RN in the Making
Your name/ Alias: Deelii
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Annie Dube and Navigating Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The reason I join this community is to learn from others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal for my channel is to help upcoming nursing school students to see and gain insight into nursing school and to reach a particular milestone where people see my videos and someday own my very own business.
How frequently do you upload? I'm trying to be consistent with my uploading schedule with school so I try to upload twice a week
What are your hobbies? I love to read, dance, and sing and I love nature
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become an RN which I'm in the process of completing and to own a business someday
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLa6-LKjvU1a_Cd6tAnt3HA

Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: