• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON All. MY NAME IS AYUB KHAN. I AM FROM KHAGAIL, A VILLAGE OF KARIMGANJ DISTRICT OF ASSAM STATE. I WANTED TO SHARE ISLAMIC T

Khagail Ayub

Subscriber Goal
User name: Khagail Ayub
Title of introduction: PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON All. MY NAME IS AYUB KHAN. I AM FROM KHAGAIL, A VILLAGE OF KARIMGANJ DISTRICT OF ASSAM STATE. I WANTED TO SHARE ISLAMIC TEACHINGS, VLOGS, MOTIVATION, AND MANY THINGS.. DO SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL # Khagail Ayub ,LIKE my VIDEOS AND feel easy to comment in the comments section.
Your name/ Alias: ayyub
Where are you from? KHAGAIL, KARIMGANJ, ASSAM, INDIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? my BROTHER CUM FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO USE TubeBuddy. Yes, it is through Google and he too is a youtuber, my bro, who introduced me to TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know it and get benefited. I want to become a renounce and a good YouTuber.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel name is # Khagail Ayub. My goal to to first know and to become an excellent youtuber with my hard work . I would like to freet people's with good thought, motives and many more. I want to get a certain subscriber milestone to be benefitted from it a lot.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, monthly, weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is to read motivated speech, MY BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON HIM) , SPEECHES. GARDENING, READING, ETC.
What is your biggest dream? To become A TRUE MUSLIM, I DON'T WANNA HURT OTHERS, AND TO BE A RICH ONE...
YouTube Channel Link: Khagail Ayub

OP
OP
K

Khagail Ayub

Subscriber Goal
User name: Khagail Ayub
Title of introduction: PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON All. MY NAME IS AYUB KHAN. I AM FROM KHAGAIL, A VILLAGE OF KARIMGANJ DISTRICT OF ASSAM STATE. I WANTED TO SHARE ISLAMIC TEACHINGS, VLOGS, MOTIVATION, AND MANY THINGS.. DO SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL # Khagail Ayub ,LIKE my VIDEOS AND feel easy to comment in the comments section.
Your name/ Alias: ayyub
Where are you from? KHAGAIL, KARIMGANJ, ASSAM, INDIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? my BROTHER CUM FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO USE TubeBuddy. Yes, it is through Google and he too is a youtuber, my bro, who introduced me to TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know it and get benefited. I want to become a renounce and a good YouTuber.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel name is # Khagail Ayub. My goal to to first know and to become an excellent youtuber with my hard work . I would like to freet people's with good thought, motives and many more. I want to get a certain subscriber milestone to be benefitted from it a lot.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, monthly, weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is to read motivated speech, MY BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON HIM) , SPEECHES. GARDENING, READING, ETC.
What is your biggest dream? To become A TRUE MUSLIM, I DON'T WANNA HURT OTHERS, AND TO BE A RICH ONE...
YouTube Channel Link: Khagail Ayub
Not freet but greet