• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Dear all, this is Cute Pink Rabbit, an edutainment channel for kids!

Cute Pink Rabbit

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Cute Pink Rabbit
Title of introduction: Dear all, this is Cute Pink Rabbit, an edutainment channel for kids!
Your name/ Alias: Cute Pink Rabbit
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google and YouTubers like LittleBoatTan小船, 澳洲Henry
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Grow passive earnings from YouTube in a steady yet nimble pace
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Milestone #1: 100 subscribers, Milestone #2: 1,000 subscribers, Milestone #3: 10,000 subscribers, Milestone #4: 100,000 subscribers and more, Milestone #5: steady passive earnings from YouTube
How frequently do you upload? 1-3x weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2wFIw005QdSlXdd8_W2fQ

OP
OP
Cute Pink Rabbit

Cute Pink Rabbit

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello Avocado, have subscribed to your channel. My YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2wFIw005QdSlXdd8_W2fQ

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 8.21.04 PM.png

Wonder how do you add the "Follow My Youtube Channel ..." text and link as per screenshot above?

• Love
Reactions: Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Cute Pink Rabbit
OP
OP
Cute Pink Rabbit

Cute Pink Rabbit

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to TubeBuddy, What does your channel focus on for kids
Dear @QFL Jade, my 2-week-old edutainment channel focuses on fairy tales and bedtime stories recorded in English, Chinese and Malay suitable for toddlers and kids in the age range of 3 to 10 years old. So far 11 videos are uploaded :innocent: