• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Authentication problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

franza__79

Hi I have the Pro version of TubeBuddy I downloaded the smartphone app but when I go to log in via google I get this error.
I attach screenshoot how can I solve?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-141503408.jpg
    Screenshot_20220801-141503408.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 95

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi I have the Pro version of TubeBuddy I downloaded the smartphone app but when I go to log in via google I get this error.
I attach screenshoot how can I solve?
Yep me as well.

That's strange! Could be due to some back-end updates, can you please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support with the proper screenshot and everything so that our team can get this check for you?

Before doing the same, do try our clearing cache and cookies and then try signing in and If it doesn't work, please make the support ticket and our team will get back to you within 24-48 working hours.

• Angry
Reactions: sannwald94
OP
OP
franza__79

franza__79

That's strange! Could be due to some back-end updates, can you please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support with the proper screenshot and everything so that our team can get this check for you?

Before doing the same, do try our clearing cache and cookies and then try signing in and If it doesn't work, please make the support ticket and our team will get back to you within 24-48 working hours.
I have already uninstalled tube buddie several times but it always gives me the same problem I have emptied the cash of both you tube and tube buddie but nothing works.
This morning after an app update it crashed and stopped working.

InkIntrovert

I will send ticket as I tried to clear cache from the app, clear cache from the browser. Login in Chrome and do it through that. Deinstall the app and tried again - but no luck.

Thanks

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have already uninstalled tube buddie several times but it always gives me the same problem I have emptied the cash of both you tube and tube buddie but nothing works.
This morning after an app update it crashed and stopped working.

I will send ticket as I tried to clear cache from the app, clear cache from the browser. Login in Chrome and do it through that. Deinstall the app and tried again - but no luck.

Thanks

Thank you guys for trying out the troubleshooting steps. Please make the support ticket as mentioned above, mention all the details such as what you tried with the screenshots, rest, we will take care of it :)

OP
OP
franza__79

franza__79

Thank you guys for trying out the troubleshooting steps. Please make the support ticket as mentioned above, mention all the details such as what you tried with the screenshots, rest, we will take care of it :)
I already did the Ticket in the afternoon but at the moment I have not yet received an answer.

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.