• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Hi everyone - I am new to YouTube, are the following stats good, acceptable, or poor

DarrenTheBrit

I opened my account roughly 4 weeks ago - but my first 2 x videos I never understood how the SEO works, once I figured out what I was doing wrong and corrected it - 2 x weeks later my stats are as follows

Subscribers = 1,100
Watch Hours = 2,059 ( as of two days ago )

Thanks in advance
Darren.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It's a little hard to tell what these numbers are saying at this stage... 1,100 subscribers in 4 weeks is exceptional, as is the watch time. But there can be red-flags hidden between those numbers. How many views have you gained? How many videos have you made and of course what style of content are you creating to gain such an explosive growth so early in your journey? If you link your channel to your TubeBuddy account profile I would be happy to take a look at your channel for you.

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
DarrenTheBrit

DarrenTheBrit

Hi Stanley - I am not sure how to get up all the stats, or what they mean, but from what I can gather I have had 34k views, 3.1 k watch hours, from 7 videos, I have enclosed a screenshot, and link to my channel, many thanks in advance, Darren.

1659368773896.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi Stanley - I am not sure how to get up all the stats, or what they mean, but from what I can gather I have had 34k views, 3.1 k watch hours, from 7 videos, I have enclosed a screenshot, and link to my channel, many thanks in advance, Darren.

View attachment 12518

Looking good to me... you have some solid, genuine comments and everyone really has positive things to say about your videos. Kudos!

OP
OP
DarrenTheBrit

DarrenTheBrit

Thanks Stanley/Damon/Avocado - in relation to Marketing I am doing ZERO - nor am I signed to up to any of those subscribe for subscribe websites, which kind of defeats the object in my opinion, I have no tech background, I am currently 1,436 subscribers & 3,700 watch hours, in three weeks I would say as my first two videos I never understood how YouTube worked - If I can do it anyone can.

OP
OP
DarrenTheBrit

DarrenTheBrit

Well that is me now eligible for Monetisation, it has only taken 4 weeks, current stats are: 1.560 subscribers and 4,100 watch hours, so for anyone thinking they will not be able to do it "YES YOU CAN" If anyone wants to know what worked for me please drop me a message and I will try to help, best wishes Darren.

OP
OP
DarrenTheBrit

DarrenTheBrit

Well I applied for monetisation of my channel after reaching/exceeding the requirements and I have now been accepted in to the YouTube Partner Program - however I am not so sure which adds to use
( pic enclosed ) does anyone have any knowledge of this? my next video is due to be uploaded within the next few days so want to make sure I don't annoy the hell out of everyone with over adding

Thank you in advance
Darren.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 70

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
I opened my account roughly 4 weeks ago - but my first 2 x videos I never understood how the SEO works, once I figured out what I was doing wrong and corrected it - 2 x weeks later my stats are as follows

Subscribers = 1,100
Watch Hours = 2,059 ( as of two days ago )

Thanks in advance
Darren.
hey how did you do it