• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Bulk Edit Tool Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried using the BULK EDIT TOOL to adjust the descriptions of my videos.

I have several affiliate links that need adjusting, and 500 videos that IΓÇÖm running it on.

When I use the find & replace tool.

It does not tell me how many videos (if any), the feature was executed on. How can I see which videos it worked on?

Also, in the step 3 (see image), is it always 100% accurate on the 'FOUND' videos? How can it say that 0 videos found this description when I copied and pasted it right from a video?
Also, when it does work, how long does it take to show up? Maybe this is why it actually isn't showing as 'FOUND' in that image. Perhaps it did do it's work on the back-end when I ran the tool, and now I have to wait?

I have had instances where I used it, and it worked after 24 hours for example.

Tubebuddy mods, I have already emailed support about this through the ticket and NO REPLY.
Do not shut down this thread and say 'ANSWERED', when it's not answered like you shut me down last time.

See attached and do not request me to email you again.

Attachments

• tubebuddyproblem2.png
    tubebuddyproblem2.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 84
  • tubebuddy problem.png
    tubebuddy problem.png
    553 KB · Views: 89

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I have several affiliate links that need adjusting, and 500 videos that IΓÇÖm running it on.

It does not tell me how many videos (if any), the feature was executed on. How can I see which videos it worked on?

Also, in the step 3 (see image), is it always 100% accurate on the 'FOUND' videos? How can it say that 0 videos found this description when I copied and pasted it right from a video?
Also, when it does work, how long does it take to show up? Maybe this is why it actually isn't showing as 'FOUND' in that image. Perhaps it did do it's work on the back-end when I ran the tool, and now I have to wait?

Tubebuddy mods, I have already emailed support about this through the ticket and NO REPLY.
Do not shut down this thread and say 'ANSWERED', when it's not answered like you shut me down last time.

Heya!

First of all, I apologise for the inconvenience you're facing through this, however, there's literally no point in making the same thread and flooding the same question. As much as I understand that you're a bit worried about your ticket not being answered, I did asked you to wait for at least 24-48 working hours as our team takes their time to get back tor replies as we have to answer everyone's ticket and to later help me with the ticket id If you are not being answered on the same.

I just got on forums and we've to manually do everything and I just saw your conversation or DM request and I did answer you there.

To quote myself what I have answered you there,

If you have emailed them, you need to wait until next week's commencement for them to reply to you back as they don't work on Fridays and weekends.

For the safe side, go ahead and just create a backup support ticket on the website - https://tubebuddy.com/support

Are you going to credit me 1 month of use for the headache here? This is horrible. You completely closed off my thread and didn't even follow up?

For any sort of compensation, you can mention the same in the support ticket and depending upon the severity and everything, our team will look into this and do their best there.

Yes, we do have to lock the thread as I provided you with the answer and also mentioned to help me with the Ticket ID so I can get it checked further.

So there you go! I did answer you however, our Forums are not "Support Website" hence, there's very little we can do here, we can direct you to the proper website or platform, but it's no point keeping the thread open while you have already got your answer and as well given a way to follow-up so, in this case, keeping me in the loop so I can get it to check and bump it to the necessary department so they can get this check ahead for you.

I will keep this thread open until you confirm your Ticket ID or once you have created a ticket on our support website or reply here with your ticket Id and post that, this thread will be locked again.

Update - I have got this issue highlighted to our Support team, though a backup ticket will still be useful.

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!

First of all, I apologise for the inconvenience you're facing through this, however, there's literally no point in making the same thread and flooding the same question. As much as I understand that you're a bit worried about your ticket not being answered, I did asked you to wait for at least 24-48 working hours as our team takes their time to get back tor replies as we have to answer everyone's ticket and to later help me with the ticket id If you are not being answered on the same.

I just got on forums and we've to manually do everything and I just saw your conversation or DM request and I did answer you there.

To quote myself what I have answered you there,

If you have emailed them, you need to wait until next week's commencement for them to reply to you back as they don't work on Fridays and weekends.

For the safe side, go ahead and just create a backup support ticket on the website - https://tubebuddy.com/support

Are you going to credit me 1 month of use for the headache here? This is horrible. You completely closed off my thread and didn't even follow up?

For any sort of compensation, you can mention the same in the support ticket and depending upon the severity and everything, our team will look into this and do their best there.

Yes, we do have to lock the thread as I provided you with the answer and also mentioned to help me with the Ticket ID so I can get it checked further.

So there you go! I did answer you however, our Forums are not "Support Website" hence, there's very little we can do here, we can direct you to the proper website or platform, but it's no point keeping the thread open while you have already got your answer and as well given a way to follow-up so, in this case, keeping me in the loop so I can get it to check and bump it to the necessary department so they can get this check ahead for you.

I will keep this thread open until you confirm your Ticket ID or once you have created a ticket on our support website or reply here with your ticket Id and post that, this thread will be locked again.

Update - I have got this issue highlighted to our Support team, though a backup ticket will still be useful.

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
After getting this check with our support team, they have replied to your Ticket.

That being said, I'm closing this thread.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.