• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Pieces of 8 Mental Health and open chats happen on my channel

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: paperpl8fan
Title of introduction: Pieces of 8 Mental Health and open chats happen on my channel
Your name/ Alias: paperpl8fan
Where are you from? WV originally FL by choice
How did you find TubeBuddy? google search on ways to improve my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? always looking for ways to better myself and help others along the way
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: the goal of my channel is to spread awareness on mental health and provide a safe place for anyone to join in and talk or listen and hopefully help someone or many like myself who suffer from mental health disorders or trauma. I also sometimes have just fun live shows where we get together and just chat about pretty much anything usually NSFW but all in fun.
How frequently do you upload? was going live weekly but had some health issues that really got in the way and put a damper on it but hope to be back and better than ever very soon
What are your hobbies? i enjoy anything to do with technology, sports, animals and family and able to do alot of all of them as i am a disabled Navy veteran
What is your biggest dream? to help just 1 person that feels alone like i did for so many years
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/paperpl8fan

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
A year ago I was having serious panic attacks, even took pills. Mental health is no joke. I went to this point that I couldn't drive at all, panic attacks would happen behind the wheel. So I support your stuff, keep it goin brotha

• Love
Reactions: paperpl8fan
OP
OP
paperpl8fan

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
A year ago I was having serious panic attacks, even took pills. Mental health is no joke. I went to this point that I couldn't drive at all, panic attacks would happen behind the wheel. So I support your stuff, keep it goin brotha
I truely appreciate that and hope you are overcoming some of your battle! A tough one indeed!! I am so thankful for the opertunity to talk about it all on such a huge platform and with so much support from family and my pieces of 8 family!

Reactions: JohnBulgaria

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I truely appreciate that and hope you are overcoming some of your battle! A tough one indeed!! I am so thankful for the opertunity to talk about it all on such a huge platform and with so much support from family and my pieces of 8 family!
Yeah, no trace of it for months now, thank God. But not all people can fix such serious issues for a few months. People struggle for years literally

• Love

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: paperpl8fan
Title of introduction: Pieces of 8 Mental Health and open chats happen on my channel
Your name/ Alias: paperpl8fan
Where are you from? WV originally FL by choice
How did you find TubeBuddy? google search on ways to improve my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? always looking for ways to better myself and help others along the way
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: the goal of my channel is to spread awareness on mental health and provide a safe place for anyone to join in and talk or listen and hopefully help someone or many like myself who suffer from mental health disorders or trauma. I also sometimes have just fun live shows where we get together and just chat about pretty much anything usually NSFW but all in fun.
How frequently do you upload? was going live weekly but had some health issues that really got in the way and put a damper on it but hope to be back and better than ever very soon
What are your hobbies? i enjoy anything to do with technology, sports, animals and family and able to do alot of all of them as i am a disabled Navy veteran
What is your biggest dream? to help just 1 person that feels alone like i did for so many years
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/paperpl8fan

Welcome!

How are you doing? It's awesome to see the cause of your channel!!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
paperpl8fan

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome!

How are you doing? It's awesome to see the cause of your channel!!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, the kind words and the tips. Look forward to growing and helping when and where I can

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I've honestly been introduced to such unique YouTube channels in such a short time frame... I didn't even know that people were offering mental health support through YouTube. That's such a nice thing to do that it just never occurred to me. That's a super cool vision!

• Love
OP
OP
paperpl8fan

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome! I've honestly been introduced to such unique YouTube channels in such a short time frame... I didn't even know that people were offering mental health support through YouTube. That's such a nice thing to do that it just never occurred to me. That's a super cool vision!
TYVM and yes I agree 100% there are so many unique ideas and inspirations on the platform its a endless sea of information.

Reactions: HealthyTiffany