• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined ADD VIDEO OR CHANGES TO AN EXISTING LIVE VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
A feature to add or make changes after a video is live would be fantastic. More than once I have had something change in a video, Making a change rather than scrapping the whole video would be a great feature.

Can you please elaborate on what sort of changes you're referring to?

OP
OP
Vince Alvino

Vince Alvino

Ham Shack Reviews
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have two videos where filing for a radio license with the FCC use to be free and now has a cost. And a new video where I left out a segment and did not notice until it was live. Basically to add a short video clip of 30 seconds or more with current changes to existing videos to keep them accurate.

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have two videos where filing for a radio license with the FCC use to be free and now has a cost. And a new video where I left out a segment and did not notice until it was live. Basically to add a short video clip of 30 seconds or more with current changes to existing videos to keep them accurate.

I wish you could do this too. I wish YouTube would add this feature altogether especially when there is something you need to quickly add to update. I know you can remove segments in YouTube, but you can't add anything. It would be fantastic.

Reactions: Vince Alvino

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I really love the concept of this, however, I really doubt it's something which is possible at the moment as YouTube themselves need to have some sort of such feature by default which we could later revamp and have our way since we work on YouTube API but you never know! I will pass a few suggestions to the developers and see what they say!

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt
Status
Not open for further replies.