• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Global Healing through Sound Advocate

Mr Restored

User name: Mr Restored
Title of introduction: An Advocate for Global Healing through Sound
Your name/ Alias: Mr Restored
Where are you from? The Dallas Fort Worth Area
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy in a panic, trying to find out how to start a YouTube Channel, on the YouTube Channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I had a concern that was sent in to TubeBuddy Support. I found the link in Mr. Orchards response (shout out to Mr. Orchard!!).
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Bring relief to the many across the planet suffering from a number of psychological issues that can be remedied through effective sound therapy.
How frequently do you upload? Daily. I started on July 4 and have 55 10-hour videos today.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Sound, Video. I have a Denon DJ Set UP, couple Go-Pro Blacks, Couple Zhiyun gimbals and some other things. Here is some background - I am a SoundGuy (ex-radio Dj, road Dj, Sound Engineer, ToastMasters President & retired Air Force Medic). I have had enough with being a ΓÇ£free-lanceΓÇ¥ web designer, so I picked up my passion ΓÇô sound mixing, and am a true believer in Sound Healing Therapy with natural sound. I have witnessed it help veterans with PTSD and other "issues" numerous times. I am now an advocate ΓÇô especially these days
What is your biggest dream? My Dream is to Implement Operation Global Reach. Allow me to explain - Providing a global opportunity for healing through Sound. I have witnessed Sound healing as an effective way to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression and a host of other ΓÇ£issues.ΓÇ¥ Studies have shown (National Library of Medicine, Science Direct, Harvard School of Medicine) Rain/Natural Sounds can usher in a level of that Relaxation leading to disarm stressors and mental ΓÇ£baggageΓÇ¥ and allow sleep. This is just one of the many benefits of sound therapy. It helps people feel connected (the majority tested), who are then more likely (willing) to cooperate and work together for a common good. In short, it substitutes a sense of chaos and misdirection with a sense of purpose.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUM6Cy_8Ezaep9DQVG-Iq5w

Last edited:
Reactions: ddhamilt7