• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tag Explorer tool only showing red results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

High Stim Ace

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm trying to raise my seo score on videos but all the tags are low number and red. I barely even get any yellow, and usually those aren't relevant to my videos. What do I do to come up in search results? I'm putting time and effort into making my videos but nobody is finding them. It's pretty discouraging :(

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm trying to raise my seo score on videos but all the tags are low number and red. I barely even get any yellow, and usually those aren't relevant to my videos. What do I do to come up in search results? I'm putting time and effort into making my videos but nobody is finding them. It's pretty discouraging :(

The issue here is you're not using the keyword tag explorer properly! Another issue might be the keyword you're choosing is already too competitive. Thus, it shows you that it's red, which means, it's still a good keyword but the chance of getting the authority over such a keyword is a bit tough since other YouTubers out there have made videos related to it and they have set the bars too high for us to beat it.

There's nothing we can do about getting negative or red results about the keyword, after all, the keyword explorer is pulling up the data directly from YouTube, thus, it's the data that YouTube is showing to us, the best thing would be to give a try to such red keywords, try optimizing the videos by doing the proper SEO and decent thumbnail and with good audience retention, you might just get lucky!

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Oi Isaachealthfitness, eu não sei como você escolhe as tags, mas definitivamente há algo que você não está fazendo certo. Eu sugiro este vídeo https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?media/111/
é muito esclarecedor e você terá uma ideia de como escolher não só as tags mas também e principalmente as palavras-chave.
for sure your tags will improve

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.