• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I bought a pro license for the YouTube channel of one of my Google accounts, and now I creat a new channel with a new Google account, the original cha

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryallen190529

I bought a pro license for the YouTube channel of one of my Google accounts, and now I creat a new channel with a new Google account, the original channel is no longer in operation, and I want my new channel to use the license purchased by the old channel. How to do it

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I bought a pro license for the YouTube channel of one of my Google accounts, and now I creat a new channel with a new Google account, the original channel is no longer in operation, and I want my new channel to use the license purchased by the old channel. How to do it

Heya!! That's perfect, all you have to do is just create a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support , make sure that you provide all the details regarding your current subscription and If you have any screenshot which shows the purchase proof, that'd be great, once that's done, our team will look into this and get your license moved to your new channel.

Make a note that, you won't get a reply right away, please wait for at least 24-48 working hours.

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! That's perfect, all you have to do is just create a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support , make sure that you provide all the details regarding your current subscription and If you have any screenshot which shows the purchase proof, that'd be great, once that's done, our team will look into this and get your license moved to your new channel.

Make a note that, you won't get a reply right away, please wait for at least 24-48 working hours.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.