• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello, and Welcome to The channel of Chriss's Creations,.."If you weren't meant to be here you wouldn't be!"

Chris's Creations

User name: Chris's Creations
Title of introduction: Hello, and Welcome to The channel of Chriss's Creations,.."If you weren't meant to be here you wouldn't be!"
Your name/ Alias: Jerseyboy Chris
Where are you from? (Eastern) United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was looking to start a You Tube channel and TubeBuddy popped up, as a great tool to use with You Tube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to get my name out there as an Entrepreneur/artist/photographer and meet people all over the world...And tell people in addiction that I know where they're coming from and how precious life is and also how after 42 years I'm finally learning about myself and accepting myself for who I am. I am finally realizing that I can't depend on anyone other than myself, and life is gonna have ups and down but ALWAYS have to remember to be thankful for my life and the people in it. I need to live it the way I choose, and learn to live and make myself happy, as well as help others and help them accept themselves for who they are. You only live once, make it count!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to expand my horizons and influence people to be themselves and to help each other. I would like to promote my art/photography, give a couple of laughs, and experience my dream of traveling as I become my own boss and Entrepreneur.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I enjoy: traveling, drawing, painting, photography, hanging out, meeting new people, anything art, flea markets, family, friends, and just living my life the way I choose!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get a nice fully loaded van, and travel the country with my German Shepperd named "Lucky".
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94dUFFkb6eaYZwCTR06_Mw