• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Feedback on Current Status of my Channel

QFL Jade

TubeBuddy Star
User name: QFL Jade
Title of thread: Feedback on Current Status of my Channel
Self review: I'm a small independence independent educational and inspirational channel. My plan is to occasionally use effects and music in the background among some small transitions. I noticed a lack of education regarding different aspects of being queer. I do understand that the attention span of current society is very low but I decided to keep my videos average length to provide more information in one video rather split them up. I just want to provide inspirational and educational content to my target audience.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCfP8bsSRldiwNhDPYZpwRKw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/50695/

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, I am Rob from Random Lifestyle Vlog! First of all congrats on starting your Youtube Journey! I had a look at your channel and some of your content! First of all great banner your telling people what the channel is! You have not included any external links which is good at this stage because you are only a small channel! The consistency of your thumbnails is nice but when creating the thumbs a lot of people will view them on mobile phone. So is the content of the thumbnail big enough and clear enough to see? I would scrap the subscribe icon on the thumbs and asking people to subscribe at the start of your videos. You want to get straight to the point so it keeps peoples attention. If they want to subscribe they will :) You can always add a subscribe overlay to your videos if you wish as this is more subtle. Finally for now, I would break your videos on your main screen in to playlists! Give your playlists a description and categorise each of your videos. This will make it easier for viewers to find the content they are looking for!
Good luck!

OP
OP
QFL Jade

QFL Jade

TubeBuddy Star
Awesome awesome thank you for the amazing review of my channel and I will take into consideration a lot of the things you said and try to improve upon the content and channel that I have created.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You are doing an excellent job with this... I would love to take a deeper look into your channel, but I really want to do so after you've published about 50 videos. There are some discussions that we just can't have until you have a little more content under your belt.

But I do look forward to that conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: QFL Jade
OP
OP
QFL Jade

QFL Jade

TubeBuddy Star
You are doing an excellent job with this... I would love to take a deeper look into your channel, but I really want to do so after you've published about 50 videos. There are some discussions that we just can't have until you have a little more content under your belt.

But I do look forward to that conversation.
that is super scary