• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Bulk Edit Tool, Is It Working & Why Isn't It Showing Which Videos It Worked On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm a long time member of tubebuddy, and love the A/B testing tool (pretty much the only reason why I use tubebuddy). Thank you in advance for your kind help!

I've tried using the BULK EDIT TOOL to adjust the descriptions of my videos.

I have several affiliate links that need adjusting, and 500 videos that IΓÇÖm running it on.

When I use the find & replace tool.

It does not tell me how many videos (if any), the feature was executed on. How can I see which videos it worked on?

Also, in the step 3 (see image), is it always 100% accurate on the 'FOUND' videos? How can it say that 0 videos found this description when I copied and pasted it right from a video?

Also, when it does work, how long does it take to show up? Maybe this is why it actually isn't showing as 'FOUND' in that image. Perhaps it did do it's work on the back-end when I ran the tool, and now I have to wait?

I have had instances where I used it, and it worked after 24 hours for example.

Attachments

• tubebuddy problem.png
    tubebuddy problem.png
    496.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Wow
Reactions: AmmikbOys

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
anyone? i did email support too but no answer...

The best thing is to email our support team and you won't hear from them right away, however, please don't worry, they usually respond back within 24-48 working hours and since it was the weekend, that's the reason you're seeing the delay.

Give 48 working hours from today (Monday), and If you don't hear from them within that or post that, then please dm me your ticket Id and everything, I will get it bumped for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.