• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
How to find out best youtube keywords for the channel ?

Thanks
Sanjogita

In addition to TubeBuddy's Keyword Search Tool, you can use YouTube or google's autofill. This is especially helpful if you are searching incognito or on a browser you don't normally use because you can began typing your niche topic and let the auto fill do the work for you.

Another great tool is called Answer the Public. You can type in one or two words and see a lot of different things. You get one or two free searches per day. What I do is use screen shot the different answers & put it in a Canva design so I can look back at them the next day. I do that for the auto fill too. I just did that yesterday for a brain storming session. Then if you have it narrowed down to specific topics, you can look to see how popular they are in search.

• Love
Reactions: Sanjogita

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
How to find out best youtube keywords for the channel ?

Thanks
Sanjogita
Tubebuddy has a good tool which is the Keyword Explorer also switch your browser over to incognito mode search words you'd like to use and that will then give you a good idea of what's ranking as if you do it with your account then it will be tailored for your account.

Reactions: Miles Ahead Racing
OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
In addition to TubeBuddy's Keyword Search Tool, you can use YouTube or google's autofill. This is especially helpful if you are searching incognito or on a browser you don't normally use because you can began typing your niche topic and let the auto fill do the work for you.

Another great tool is called Answer the Public. You can type in one or two words and see a lot of different things. You get one or two free searches per day. What I do is use screen shot the different answers & put it in a Canva design so I can look back at them the next day. I do that for the auto fill too. I just did that yesterday for a brain storming session. Then if you have it narrowed down to specific topics, you can look to see how popular they are in search.
Thank you so much !

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt
Status
Not open for further replies.