• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Fitness for Moms, who don't have enough time for workouts

Fitness Mom

User name: Fitness Mom
Title of introduction: Fitness for Moms, who don't have enough time for workouts
Your name/ Alias: Anna
Where are you from? New Zealand
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? interested in growing on YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1 million subscribers on my channel and 1 billion of healthy beautiful people
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? fitness, and travel
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_73DaMdKAVEgkjcOJIT-zg

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Just remember to focus on the people you are creating for and how to help them because when you focus on your audience - the audience will come. Also remember to improve something each time you create a new video. It doesn't even need to be a big something. Example: This week my focus was to make sure I put a clear call to action within my video such as --- We are going to use one specific transition for this lesson, but if you need a comprehensive lesson about ALL of the transitions Canva offers - check the description for a video recommendation.

I had some others in there as well such as

If you are finding this Canva tutorial helpful, please remember to hit the like button. It helps me to know to plan more videos like this one.

and then there was somewhere in there were I had a phrase for the person to comment if they wanted something a lesson on -- (and I think it was the same lesson I mentioned previously). I haven't recorded it yet, but just script it out and made sure I had some purposeful calls to action and why they should do that specific action.

• Love
Reactions: Fitness Mom
OP
OP
Fitness Mom

Fitness Mom

Just remember to focus on the people you are creating for and how to help them because when you focus on your audience - the audience will come. Also remember to improve something each time you create a new video. It doesn't even need to be a big something. Example: This week my focus was to make sure I put a clear call to action within my video such as --- We are going to use one specific transition for this lesson, but if you need a comprehensive lesson about ALL of the transitions Canva offers - check the description for a video recommendation.

I had some others in there as well such as

If you are finding this Canva tutorial helpful, please remember to hit the like button. It helps me to know to plan more videos like this one.

and then there was somewhere in there were I had a phrase for the person to comment if they wanted something a lesson on -- (and I think it was the same lesson I mentioned previously). I haven't recorded it yet, but just script it out and made sure I had some purposeful calls to action and why they should do that specific action.
Thank you very much for such a helpful information ☺️

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt