• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Click here if you're a funky cowboy

Local On The 8s

Subscriber Goal
User name: Local On The 8s
Title of introduction: Click here if you're a funky cowboy
Your name/ Alias: Gia Capri
Where are you from? Kansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy while browsing Google for new forums to join
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I like forums + I do youtube = joined
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to see how far I can go. Ultimately, I want to reach 100,000 subscribers. I want a plaque. Whatever else happens after that, happens.
How frequently do you upload? I currently upload every 2 weeks.
What are your hobbies? I storm chase in the springtime. I scroll through Twitter and Facebook daily. I put together compilations of whatever happens in my city and upload it to my channel. I am currently in school for film production, soon to transfer to university for meteorology.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/XRawrrxImaxMonsterX

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Local On The 8s
Title of introduction: Click here if you're a funky cowboy
Your name/ Alias: Gia Capri
Where are you from? Kansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy while browsing Google for new forums to join
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I like forums + I do youtube = joined
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to see how far I can go. Ultimately, I want to reach 100,000 subscribers. I want a plaque. Whatever else happens after that, happens.
How frequently do you upload? I currently upload every 2 weeks.
What are your hobbies? I storm chase in the springtime. I scroll through Twitter and Facebook daily. I put together compilations of whatever happens in my city and upload it to my channel. I am currently in school for film production, soon to transfer to university for meteorology.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/XRawrrxImaxMonsterX

Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: