• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Should I have my amount of subs for my amount of views?

j_hn

Subscriber Goal
should my channel have 701 subs for all my views

Last edited:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
701 subs for 215,000 views is not the best ratio, though there is no standard for what an average ratio would be. If these views are predominantly from Shorts videos then yes, this is pretty normal. If it is from regular videos I would encourage you to study-up and work on improving your value proposition and subscription CTA's.

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Make sure that you are reminding people to subscribe. BUT don't just ask people to subscribe at the beginning. Provide some sort of value. THEN remind people to subscribe. If you are finding value in this video, remember to subscribe so you can get more of .....

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
As far as I am concerned, getting subscribers with only Shorts does not create a strong foundation for long-term YouTube Monetization. These channels will have a very tough time getting the 4,000 watch hours. Generally, Shorts-only subscribers are low-value, low-commitment subscribers.

• Love
Reactions: Damon