• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Dzikir dan do'a , reading verses of the Koran, religious music, arabic music, marawis, qasidah, gambus, tambourine

Choerza

User name: Choerza
Title of introduction: Dzikir dan do'a , reading verses of the Koran, religious music, arabic music, marawis, qasidah, gambus, tambourine
Your name/ Alias: Aam Abdul Khoer / Kang Aam
Where are you from? I come from Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for information on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to develop my YouTube channel through this application, maybe there is a fortune.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Want to make money from media, internet. And I want to use the money for alms, needs and means of worship, and my own and my parents' needs.
How frequently do you upload? not sure, once a month if there is inspiration, but want it once a day or once a week
What are your hobbies? Like sholawat, listen to qasidah, nasyid marawis, hadroh
What is your biggest dream? want to be a person who is useful to others, can share both wealth and knowledge
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZOaLqiBz40_abUlr0NxKVw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Choerza
Title of introduction: Dzikir dan do'a , reading verses of the Koran, religious music, arabic music, marawis, qasidah, gambus, tambourine
Your name/ Alias: Aam Abdul Khoer / Kang Aam
Where are you from? I come from Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for information on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to develop my YouTube channel through this application, maybe there is a fortune.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Want to make money from media, internet. And I want to use the money for alms, needs and means of worship, and my own and my parents' needs.
How frequently do you upload? not sure, once a month if there is inspiration, but want it once a day or once a week
What are your hobbies? Like sholawat, listen to qasidah, nasyid marawis, hadroh
What is your biggest dream? want to be a person who is useful to others, can share both wealth and knowledge
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZOaLqiBz40_abUlr0NxKVw

Welcome! It's great to have you on board :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: