• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello World!

The World Of Meghan

Subscriber Goal
User name: The World Of Meghan
Title of introduction: Hello World!
Your name/ Alias: Meghan!
Where are you from? I am from Kazakhstan!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it while looking at how to promote my channel! I found it from Google searches!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it would be great to communicate with fellow YouTubers and create partners!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to create a safe and friendly youtube channel! I want it to spread the world of how cute cats are!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly!
What are your hobbies? I love to make miniature dollhouses and I love to watch true crime!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make my parents and brother happy and have financial security!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/theworldofmeghan/featured

Reactions: Rebecca Bancarz

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: The World Of Meghan
Title of introduction: Hello World!
Your name/ Alias: Meghan!
Where are you from? I am from Kazakhstan!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it while looking at how to promote my channel! I found it from Google searches!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it would be great to communicate with fellow YouTubers and create partners!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to create a safe and friendly youtube channel! I want it to spread the world of how cute cats are!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly!
What are your hobbies? I love to make miniature dollhouses and I love to watch true crime!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make my parents and brother happy and have financial security!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/theworldofmeghan/featured

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: