• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Not your typical fitness channel!

High Stim Ace

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Isaachealthfitness
Title of introduction: Not your typical fitness channel!
Your name/ Alias: Isaac Health and Fitness
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to expand my reach and get thru to as many people as possible. Being formerly obese and depressed for most of my life, I know what it's like to struggle daily. I made significant changes in my life which improved every aspect of it. I want to pass on the information and experience I've accumulated to all those people struggling with the same issues I used to. There is a lot of information on my channel which I don't see typical fitness influencers ever discussing. I want to provide unbiased content to help people reach their fitness goals.
How frequently do you upload? A few times per week
What are your hobbies? I'm a bodybuilder, gamer, and overall nerd. I love Pokémon and anime in general. On my spare time I enjoy reading manga, graphic novels, and books. I love good TV even though I don't have time to watch as much as I used to
What is your biggest dream? To become a certified nutritionist and personal trainer. Work in progress.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCy0lFif28jKpZ0f-bQNgT8g

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! How are you doing? :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you have any queries or doubts, do not hesitate to ask us :D

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Isaachealthfitness
Title of introduction: Not your typical fitness channel!
Your name/ Alias: Isaac Health and Fitness
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to expand my reach and get thru to as many people as possible. Being formerly obese and depressed for most of my life, I know what it's like to struggle daily. I made significant changes in my life which improved every aspect of it. I want to pass on the information and experience I've accumulated to all those people struggling with the same issues I used to. There is a lot of information on my channel which I don't see typical fitness influencers ever discussing. I want to provide unbiased content to help people reach their fitness goals.
How frequently do you upload? A few times per week
What are your hobbies? I'm a bodybuilder, gamer, and overall nerd. I love Pokémon and anime in general. On my spare time I enjoy reading manga, graphic novels, and books. I love good TV even though I don't have time to watch as much as I used to
What is your biggest dream? To become a certified nutritionist and personal trainer. Work in progress.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCy0lFif28jKpZ0f-bQNgT8g
Hi Isaachealthfitness, welcome to the TubeBuddy community! It's great to have you here. Best of luck on your path to becoming a certified nutritionist and personal trainer. Your channel is bound to make a significant impact.