• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Fun Loving Lady - Living Life One Day At A Time.

Meya's Coins

User name: Meya's Coins
Title of introduction: Fun Loving Lady - Living Life One Day At A Time.
Your name/ Alias: MEYA
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I already have the app on my phone, but Peach McIntyre said I should down load it to my computer.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn as much as possible about YouTube now that I am Monetized. I would love to make new friends and find new channels to watch. I feel like TubeBuddy can help me with expanding my YouTube family.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to be make as many friends as possible and "SHARE THE LOVE." I am about positivity and love. GOD put us here to love one another and that is what I want to do. My motto is "SHARE THE LOVE."
How frequently do you upload? DAILY
What are your hobbies? I am a Coin Collector. I love finding Silver Coins and Hunting for Treasures everywhere I go. I. love. shopping and I look for bargain everywhere. I love to Travel!!! I want to be a travel blogger but I have to get my funds right. I just want to see and experience all this world has to offer.
What is your biggest dream? To buy my own house! I am 53 and I have never purchased a home. I want my own house that I pay for with money I worked hard for. After I buy my home I would love to travel the world. I. have my pass port and I keep it ready but I have no stamps in it YET!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1tU9e_UmvoVZnMCC2k_PA

Reactions: Damon

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Traveling the world & owning your home sounds like huge lifelong goes. Best of luck reaching both of those goals.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Meya's Coins
Title of introduction: Fun Loving Lady - Living Life One Day At A Time.
Your name/ Alias: MEYA
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I already have the app on my phone, but Peach McIntyre said I should down load it to my computer.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn as much as possible about YouTube now that I am Monetized. I would love to make new friends and find new channels to watch. I feel like TubeBuddy can help me with expanding my YouTube family.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to be make as many friends as possible and "SHARE THE LOVE." I am about positivity and love. GOD put us here to love one another and that is what I want to do. My motto is "SHARE THE LOVE."
How frequently do you upload? DAILY
What are your hobbies? I am a Coin Collector. I love finding Silver Coins and Hunting for Treasures everywhere I go. I. love. shopping and I look for bargain everywhere. I love to Travel!!! I want to be a travel blogger but I have to get my funds right. I just want to see and experience all this world has to offer.
What is your biggest dream? To buy my own house! I am 53 and I have never purchased a home. I want my own house that I pay for with money I worked hard for. After I buy my home I would love to travel the world. I. have my pass port and I keep it ready but I have no stamps in it YET!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1tU9e_UmvoVZnMCC2k_PA

Welcome!