• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered thumbnail generator keeps crashing in chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

t o

I'm trying to make thumbnails but the generator feature keeps crashing Chrome.
Any ideas on what's causing this?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! Have you tried reinstalling the TubeBuddy Extension, Clearing cache and cookies and trying it on other or different browsers? Usually one of these should work but If it's still the same, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this and get it sorted out for you.

You can expect a response usually in 24-48 working hours, hence, If you don't hear from them right away please don't worry, as it's Friday followed by the weekend, you might have to wait a bit.

If you don't hear them post 48 hours, DM me your support ticket over the Forums here and I will get it bumped for you :)

Hope this helps :)

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
My husband would say - have you tried rebooting your computer? That would be his exact response. That really stinks. I actually use Canva for my Thumbnails instead of the generator, but boy that generator is fun to play around with!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! Have you tried reinstalling the TubeBuddy Extension, Clearing cache and cookies and trying it on other or different browsers? Usually one of these should work but If it's still the same, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this and get it sorted out for you.

You can expect a response usually in 24-48 working hours, hence, If you don't hear from them right away please don't worry, as it's Friday followed by the weekend, you might have to wait a bit.

If you don't hear them post 48 hours, DM me your support ticket over the Forums here and I will get it bumped for you :)

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.