• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy App not showing new milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
the TubeBuddy App for some reason is not showing new milestones. I hit 2500 subs 3 months ago and am near 2800 but 2600 and 2700 were never shown. Now, I'm not sure if the subs milestones increase in number as you get more so I figured maybe at 3k I'll get the next one. However, I just hit 700k lifetime views yesterday and I still don't have a milestone. Maybe the app hasn't updated, but I pulled down on the screen on my iPhone to get it to update and it's still showing 51 to go even though YouTube shows I have over 700k. Do I need to reinstall the app?

Thanks!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
the TubeBuddy App for some reason is not showing new milestones. I hit 2500 subs 3 months ago and am near 2800 but 2600 and 2700 were never shown. Now, I'm not sure if the subs milestones increase in number as you get more so I figured maybe at 3k I'll get the next one. However, I just hit 700k lifetime views yesterday and I still don't have a milestone. Maybe the app hasn't updated, but I pulled down on the screen on my iPhone to get it to update and it's still showing 51 to go even though YouTube shows I have over 700k. Do I need to reinstall the app?

Thanks!

Please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this and get this sorted out for you, please note that you won't get a reply from our team right away, please give 24-48 working hours :)

Also If you by chance had your subscriber count set to private back when you hit 2.5k subs or any other sub-goals, you will not be able to see the milestones as for that TB requires it to be public, however, If that's not the case, then please follow the above and our team will look into this for!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Thanks!

Please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this and get this sorted out for you, please note that you won't get a reply from our team right away, please give 24-48 working hours :)

Also If you by chance had your subscriber count set to private back when you hit 2.5k subs or any other sub-goals, you will not be able to see the milestones as for that TB requires it to be public, however, If that's not the case, then please follow the above and our team will look into this for!

Status
Not open for further replies.