• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Amazon Prime Day

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I wanted to give you little tip that I wish I had shared yesterday, but I put a list of items that I either I want or need and called it Prime Day Wish List. I made a note on each item about the price point it would need to be for me to even consider purchasing it. I also included items in there that I wanted to share with my audience of products that I use on a dailiy basis for my YouTube channel that would help them (example the Blue Yeti Microphone, specific wheels that I have on my computer chair & the small rig for the sony zv1). When I woke up this morning I looked to see if any items were on sale. I created a page on my website about the deals and included affiliate links for them. I then shared that one page on my community tab. I'll be able to update that one page instead of the community tab. I just put items I've used and loved that are on sale. Then when prime day is over I can remove that page entirely.