• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hey IΓÇÖm Wize Kaizz (Pronounced Wise Kyz)

wizekaizz

User name: wizekaizz
Title of introduction: Hey IΓÇÖm Wize Kaizz (Pronounced Wise Kyz)
Your name/ Alias: Wize Kaizz
Where are you from? Dearborn County, Indiana, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? First discovered TubeBuddy browsing thru the Apple App Store
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined in hopes to meet with new people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To gain more awareness to my music
How frequently do you upload? IΓÇÖm honestly bad about posting D:
What are your hobbies? Playing, writing and recording music, writing, being in nature, being around loved ones/friends, bowling etc
What is your biggest dream? I honestly just want to help people
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/wizekaizz

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: wizekaizz
Title of introduction: Hey IΓÇÖm Wize Kaizz (Pronounced Wise Kyz)
Your name/ Alias: Wize Kaizz
Where are you from? Dearborn County, Indiana, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? First discovered TubeBuddy browsing thru the Apple App Store
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined in hopes to meet with new people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To gain more awareness to my music
How frequently do you upload? IΓÇÖm honestly bad about posting D:
What are your hobbies? Playing, writing and recording music, writing, being in nature, being around loved ones/friends, bowling etc
What is your biggest dream? I honestly just want to help people
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/wizekaizz

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: