• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Bulk Edits with TubeBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I noticed that when I did a bulk edit replacing text in description that the changes weren't there in YouTube Studio. They would be there in when I clicked some individual videos, but not in the back end of YouTube. Is this typical and how long until it updates in YouTube Studio? Thanks so much.

Example: 1657553353683.png1657553322430.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There can be up to a 48 hour delay for that data to be sent to YouTube and then reflect in the YouTube Studio. A delay like that is not common... but it does happen. We also see bugs with this from time to time. In the event you come across a bug after 48 hours please send an email to support@tubebuddy.com and we will get our development team involved.

• Love
Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There can be up to a 48 hour delay for that data to be sent to YouTube and then reflect in the YouTube Studio. A delay like that is not common... but it does happen. We also see bugs with this from time to time. In the event you come across a bug after 48 hours please send an email to support@tubebuddy.com and we will get our development team involved.

• Love
Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt
Status
Not open for further replies.