• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Girl couple that quit their jobs and moved to Bali

Karo & Miri

User name: Karo & Miri
Title of introduction: Girl couple that quit their jobs and moved to Bali
Your name/ Alias: Miri
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ad on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping to connect to other YouTubers and learn more about it all.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Our goal is to show our way to our own personal happiness. At some point, we'd like to create a business to help others do the same.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Sundays
What are your hobbies? Bouldering and diving. Also, of course exploring our new home!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to continue this lifestyle as long as I want to and make money doing it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi6PqH4I3EA6uaenSqEam1w

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Karo & Miri
Title of introduction: Girl couple that quit their jobs and moved to Bali
Your name/ Alias: Miri
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ad on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping to connect to other YouTubers and learn more about it all.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Our goal is to show our way to our own personal happiness. At some point, we'd like to create a business to help others do the same.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Sundays
What are your hobbies? Bouldering and diving. Also, of course exploring our new home!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to continue this lifestyle as long as I want to and make money doing it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi6PqH4I3EA6uaenSqEam1w

Welcome! How are you doing?:D

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: