• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Why did my youtube analytics have two different views for the same videos?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
Why did my youtube analytics have two different views for the same videos?

For example, if I enter the channel content page, my video posted in yesterday has 2,778 views now.
Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 1.14.25 AM.png

Yet if I enter its specific youtube analytics page, it has 2,869 views.
Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 1.15.13 AM.png

Who can explain which one is the correct views?

Thanks a lot, bros and sis!

GPx

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

The analytics pages are more realtime than the content/channel pages. They aren't far behind, but they are a little slower at updating sometimes than analytics.
So the analytics page should be the most accurate stats.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Why did my youtube analytics have two different views for the same videos?

For example, if I enter the channel content page, my video posted in yesterday has 2,778 views now.
View attachment 12424

Yet if I enter its specific youtube analytics page, it has 2,869 views.
View attachment 12425

At times YouTube real time view counts differs from the YouTube Analytics, it could be that your video is getting views way faster and quicker and due to that, it takes a while to show up on video page but give it a 48 hours time duration, that's when most of your analytics are updated, every 48 hours. I have had this issue in past where my video views were 300 but on the analytic it was crossing 1k, so yep, that's mainly because of the API being bit slow than usual for those videos which are popping up too fast and it takes a while to update the actual views.