• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to get connected with the creator the free one month up gradation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have completed my first level in 2021 but still don't received one free month upgrade.

Do you mean TubeBuddy Ladder Rewards on Forums? Or TubeBuddy Sponsorship on our website?

Be it either, you have to first contact us in regards to claiming the reward and I doubt that's done here, but nothing to worry about, just send us a request on our support website here https://tubebuddy.com/support and make sure that you post all the necessary screenshot attached and we will get your issue sorted :)

Please bear in mind as it's weekend, you might not hear from us for at least next 24-48 working hours, hence you might get a reply post Monday however, If you don't hear from us on Tuesday, then send me your ticket id over my dm's and I can get it bump for you :)

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have completed my first level in 2021 but still don't received one free month upgrade.

Do you mean TubeBuddy Ladder Rewards on Forums? Or TubeBuddy Sponsorship on our website?

Be it either, you have to first contact us in regards to claiming the reward and I doubt that's done here, but nothing to worry about, just send us a request on our support website here https://tubebuddy.com/support and make sure that you post all the necessary screenshot attached and we will get your issue sorted :)

Please bear in mind as it's weekend, you might not hear from us for at least next 24-48 working hours, hence you might get a reply post Monday however, If you don't hear from us on Tuesday, then send me your ticket id over my dm's and I can get it bump for you :)

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.