• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Getting started with YouTube first 3 months

DeadZombieGaming

deadzombiegaming.webador.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi IΓÇÖm fairly new to YouTube IΓÇÖve been uploading videos for 3 months got 3,000 something views is there something IΓÇÖm doing wrong or is that good considering thereΓÇÖs a lot of gaming YouTubers out there

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I definitely did not have 94 subscribers at 3 months. It took me many months to get to 100 subscribers. I can't remember how long it took to get 3,000 views.

An important metric is your watch hours. But at 3 months it is way too early to be drawing any real conclusions. You are still in the very early stages.

Reactions: Choerza and Damon

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Focus on making each video better than the last. Focus on your why and the audience you do have. Try not to focus on the numbers of compare yourself to other channels because comparison is the thief of joy.

• Love
Reactions: Choerza and Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi IΓÇÖm fairly new to YouTube IΓÇÖve been uploading videos for 3 months got 3,000 something views is there something IΓÇÖm doing wrong or is that good considering thereΓÇÖs a lot of gaming YouTubers out there

It took me something like six-months to hit 100 subs. I hit 1k on our 365th day. This is of course for reference only, every channel is different but you are doing just fine. The tell-tale sign that you are doing fine though is your view/sub ration; 3,000 views for a little over 100 videos? That doesn't happen by accident. Keep pushing, keep improving and growing and don't fret the little things. You are doing just fine.