• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Will my YouTube channel get monetized?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Here's my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsYF_CO5iMpphNOgQe7qyMw
I'm using PowerPoint to create all these videos, takes about 5-8 hours to publish a video, will it get monetizes or be considered automated?
Sadly it won't be monetized as it doesn't meet the requirements for the YT partnership program but this link will provide you with some information on it.
Just keep up the work and you'll get there in no time and remember YouTube is a marathon not a sprint.

OP
OP
OhadH

OhadH

Sadly it won't be monetized as it doesn't meet the requirements for the YT partnership program but this link will provide you with some information on it.
Just keep up the work and you'll get there in no time and remember YouTube is a marathon not a sprint.
Well I'm probably gonna quit if they wont monetize me but thanks anyways

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Here's my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsYF_CO5iMpphNOgQe7qyMw
I'm using PowerPoint to create all these videos, takes about 5-8 hours to publish a video, will it get monetizes or be considered automated?

I sampled a couple of videos and I don't think it looks automated. They look like they were reasonably well produced although there is no audio or video narration. They are way better than the average Powerpoint presentation. And even if it was an average Powerpoint presentation, I don't think it prevents you from being automated because your content provides information and statistics.

Also because of the name of your channel, I think you have provided your audience the correct context of what your channel is about. You even have a video with 10K views so that means it was useful to a bunch of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhadH

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Well I'm probably gonna quit if they wont monetize me but thanks anyways

There are no guarantees getting into the YPP. Only you can decide if it is worth the time and risk to keep going with your the type of content you chose. Personally, I don't think you would be disqualified. At 16K views, 22 videos, and 99 subscribers, you have a long way to go. You can certainly quit at anytime but you are still at the beginning stages of your journey.