• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO To increase views, could I use tools like rapidtag instead of using Tubebuddy Keyword Tool?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
To increase views, could I use tools like rapidtag instead of using Tubebuddy Keyword Tool?
Like if using Tubebuddy Keyword Tool for every tags I used, it's quite time consuming...
What's you guys' thoughts?
Thanks!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
To increase views, could I use tools like rapidtag instead of using Tubebuddy Keyword Tool?
Like if using Tubebuddy Keyword Tool for every tags I used, it's quite time consuming...
What's you guys' thoughts?
Thanks!

It's fine to use rapid tags, I won't lie, in my journey till 900 subs, I have used all the means of making sure that I select the correct tags, being TubeBuddy my first priority and most favourite tool when it comes to keywords research and helping in tags recommendation but other than that, I have as well used href tags and rapids tags to see what's the difference does it make, quite frankly it's not much difference other than having those tags being prepared already and quite honestly it's about doing trial and errors, that's how you can understand and learn, which one is best and which isn't. I won't say TB is best that would be quite unfair for me to say considering this TB forum and bragging it about that would not be best , moreover, that's quite subjective and I really agree that using keyword explorer is time-consuming but after all, YouTube itself is quite a time-consuming. You simply can't use shortcuts, If you try using one, it may or may not work, for me, it doesn't work much hence, when I'm making a video, I just make sure that I don't haste or hurry up in keyword research, especially when it comes to using it in title and description. The tags used to be imperative back then but now it's importance has decreased a bit hence, it really doesn't matter much to your video other than helping in SEO'ing. So it's nothing wrong using any other tool other than TubeBuddy, as I have always mentioned in my each and every post, we never force our members to use TubeBuddy , our members are more than welcome to use the tools which they feel is easy and convenient for them, If you feel rapid tags are bit easy when it comes to selecting tags, go ahead and use it, that's fine!

1657004010977.png

OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
It's fine to use rapid tags, I won't lie, in my journey till 900 subs, I have used all the means of making sure that I select the correct tags, being TubeBuddy my first priority and most favourite tool when it comes to keywords research and helping in tags recommendation but other than that, I have as well used href tags and rapids tags to see what's the difference does it make, quite frankly it's not much difference other than having those tags being prepared already and quite honestly it's about doing trial and errors, that's how you can understand and learn, which one is best and which isn't. I won't say TB is best that would be quite unfair for me to say considering this TB forum and bragging it about that would not be best , moreover, that's quite subjective and I really agree that using keyword explorer is time-consuming but after all, YouTube itself is quite a time-consuming. You simply can't use shortcuts, If you try using one, it may or may not work, for me, it doesn't work much hence, when I'm making a video, I just make sure that I don't haste or hurry up in keyword research, especially when it comes to using it in title and description. The tags used to be imperative back then but now it's importance has decreased a bit hence, it really doesn't matter much to your video other than helping in SEO'ing. So it's nothing wrong using any other tool other than TubeBuddy, as I have always mentioned in my each and every post, we never force our members to use TubeBuddy , our members are more than welcome to use the tools which they feel is easy and convenient for them, If you feel rapid tags are bit easy when it comes to selecting tags, go ahead and use it, that's fine!

View attachment 12399
Thanks again, bro!

operationStone

I recently came across a keyword management that has been really helpful for me in managing my video tags and increasing views. It offers a feature for organizing keywords into clusters, which makes it easy to tag your videos correctly and quickly. Plus, it has a review feature that allows you to see how well certain keywords are performing, which can give you an idea of which keywords to focus on. using a tool like Tubebuddy Keyword Tool can be time-consuming, especially if you have a lot of videos to tag. So, check out this Lowfruits review and give it a try.

Last edited: