• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered why tubebuddy if everything can be don through google keywrds planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecommpremium

TubeBuddy User
why tubebuddy if everything can be don through google keywrds planner and keyword research tool in youtube studio free available?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
why tubebuddy if everything can be don through google keywrds planner and keyword research tool in youtube studio free available?

I'd like to point out that TubeBuddy is a tool that helps you ease your journey when it comes to YouTube, however, installing it or not, using TubeBuddy or using another third party is your call here. We don't force our community to have TubeBuddy installed nor do we have any such rules which prevent our users from using other third-party providers.

Why TubeBuddy? I have linked down the post which includes all the details as to why you should use TubeBuddy or whether or not, Is TubeBuddy worth it.

You're more than welcome to use Google Keywords or the YouTube studio research tool If you must, TubeBuddy extracts data from google itself, If you feel using it directly from the source will help you out here, it's great! However, our tool simplifies everything for our members, our keyword explorer not only indicates estimated monthly searches but as well gives us a glance of the entire competition, and SEO optimization strength and at the same time shows us the first page of YouTube and top videos. Not to mention, If you're paid user, you will be seeing the statistic as per your channel, which is the weighted rank when it comes to the keyword you're searching for.

Again, it's a subjective question and moreover, it's what one prefers, hence, I don't see a point in discussing this ahead but I'd love to give you links and everything which can help you understand how does TubeBuddy works, follow the link below and that should as well include few of our video links :)

Status
Not open for further replies.